Click Here if you're A New Member: Strawberry Lane Rules
How to give: "Vote" and "Thanks"

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Poster For John Lennon Biopic ‘Nowhere Boy’ Revealed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wolfking

Little Beetle
Little Beetle

The official one sheet poster for ‘Nowhere Boy’ has been revealed. The directorial debut of Sam Taylor-Wood, ‘Nowhere Boy’ is based on the book ‘Imagine This: Growing Up With My Brother John Lennon’ by Julia Baird about her half-brother’s pre-Beatles life including when he first met Paul McCartney. The film focuses on the years in which John Lennon was raised by his aunt, Mimi Smith, and later reacquainted with his biological mother, Julia. Lennon’s mother was tragically killed in an auto accident when John was just starting to get to know her in his late teens.

Goldfrapp have written the score for the film. Lead singer Alison Goldfrapp said that the group has written a traditional score for the movie, which is based around “very orchestral” music in a recent interview.

Producers are currently in negotiation with Yoko Ono to include original John Lennon songs in the film.

View user profile http://strawberrylane.us.to
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Wolfking wrote:
The official one sheet poster for ‘Nowhere Boy’ has been revealed. The directorial debut of Sam Taylor-Wood, ‘Nowhere Boy’ is based on the book ‘Imagine This: Growing Up With My Brother John Lennon’ by Julia Baird about her half-brother’s pre-Beatles life including when he first met Paul McCartney. The film focuses on the years in which John Lennon was raised by his aunt, Mimi Smith, and later reacquainted with his biological mother, Julia. Lennon’s mother was tragically killed in an auto accident when John was just starting to get to know her in his late teens.

Goldfrapp have written the score for the film. Lead singer Alison Goldfrapp said that the group has written a traditional score for the movie, which is based around “very orchestral” music in a recent interview.

Producers are currently in negotiation with Yoko Ono to include original John Lennon songs in the film.
I'm looking forward to this film, the poster looks good although to include a sketch of the "Imagine" era Lennon is a bit much, but I guest some "iconic" reference must be made for those people who are visually impared Yoko Ono has given permission for the cut "Mother" to be used at the end of the film, I wonder if his classsic "Julia" will be used

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com